Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome back!

Winter Break is always so much fun. 
I love all of the extra time with my family -
games, cooking, crafting adventures, friends, and more!

Here are a few highlights from our break.


My kindergarten students came back from break with loads of energy and many fun stories!

I laughed to the point of tears several times this week. What a nice reminder of how much I truly love my job - and students!

Here are some fun pics from last week:




   

This week we are looking forward to diving into alliterations and continuing our work with non-fiction, shapes, and snow!

7 comments:

  1. Really very beneficial tips are provided here and, Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your amazing and high quality content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have some questions in your mind like me, you must choose

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your loved one has advanced care needs, then personal care could be the right choice.

    ReplyDelete