Sunday, January 31, 2016

100th Day Fun

 As I was starting my 100th Day post this sweet picture popped up on my TimeHop -
my daughter Madilynn dressed like a granny on her 100th Day when she was in Kindergarten. 
:)

We had SO MUCH FUN celebrating our 100th day on Friday!





find this adorable freebie here

Some of our favorite "100" songs:



I challenged the students to read and write 100 words during free choice. 
HOLY SMOKES!!
I think we ended up with over 200 words - and the students included words like
onomotopoeia
divvy
schema
brew
lair
and...
bacon. ;)


 Check out more of our 100th Day fun here:


           Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free slideshow

There are SO many fun ideas for the 100th day -it's hard to choose!



1 comment:

  1. The greater count of Free subscribers you have, the extra you may consistently achieve excessive perspectives on your films which circuitously results in money generation. SignUp at ytbpals.Com free of charge YouTube subscribers and find out about armslist tri cities fireamrms labeled armlist now.

    ReplyDelete