Sunday, August 9, 2015

Using Notebooks in the Classroom

I am looking forward to welcoming my new Kindergarten Friends to school next week!!

I have been busy prepping in the classroom...
One thing that I am *really* excited about is our learning notebooks.

We use our learning notebooks to record our discoveries in reading, math, and science. 

The students take serious ownership of their learning... and it lends itself to natural differentiating! 

Check out my posts for our reading notebooks


or







I love using simple labels to indicate what we are working on...
EASY prep and leaves room for the students' drawings and writing.

You can find those labels here:


Here are some ways we use our math and science notebooks:









I am excited to share these adorable notebook covers and basket signs. 





What's included?

notebook covers for:
math
reading
writing
science
social studies
poetry

all with coordinating notebook basket signs 

Grab them both now at my 
TpT Store... everything is on sale! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment