Friday, January 2, 2015

Five For Friday



Linking up with Doodle Bugs to share my Five For Friday this week!

Thanks Kacey for always hosting this fun linky party. 


Happy New Year!

I enjoyed writing reflections from '14 for this link up:


 


My 14 reflections for 2014 were:
Love
Growing up
Brownies
Colorado
Naples
Connecting
Siesta Key
Picture This
Nerds Rule
Seven is Heaven
Jr. High Already?
Kindergarten Rules!!
My Sweet Granny
and
Winter Break


Wishing you all the best in 2015!


So excited about all of the organizing projects I have accomplished around the house this week. 
Woohoo!!

Inspired by ideas here:




Have you entered JD's Rockin' Readers giveaway?? 

There are several products with your choice of products from many AWESOME bloggers!

She is also giving away 3 ($25) TPT Gift Certificates...

you can also win my Reading Notebook labels!

Hurry - ends Monday!


My kinder friends come back to school Monday. 
I can't wait to hear all of their stories from Winter Break! :)

Many fun things planned for my Book Lovers



My mindset for 2015... 




1 comment:

  1. Love, LOVE your mindset for 2015!! I just love having a whole new year ahead of us.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete