Friday, November 14, 2014

Five for Friday

I am linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching to share my Five for Friday

We've been having lots of turkey fun!


For fun Friday we are going to start a "gobble" at our school - to show others we are thankful for them...

This fun idea is included in this pack: 


find it at my TPT store...


Counting down the days until we are back on the beaches of Siesta Key!
A few of my a favorite shots from our trip last Thanksgiving:


We caught an octopus! 



Love!

I had to take down our ADORABLE Lady Who Swallowed a Fly. We had SOOOOOO much fun reading and rereading this story...


creating this...


and making our own book...



I love Lori, her smart ideas, and most of all, her KINDNESS!!! 




Need a laugh?? :)




HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! 


3 comments:

  1. A warm sunny beach sounds wonderful today! We finally hit 32 this morning and I am FROZEN! I love your Old Lady board and books! Such a fun idea!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your minion made me crack up...I needed that! I also need the sunny beach, but I can only afford a minion right now ;-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use to Boo each other or Ghost each other, but we haven't done that for a few years. I like the idea of getting Gobbled! How long does it take to get around the whole staff?

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete