Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pigeon Invasion!!! {Thanks, Mo!}



OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
Pigeon has taken over my classroom!!!!!!!!



Thank you Mo for creating such a fun, lovable character that my 5 and 6 year olds can confident draw. 
:):):)

They.are.excited.



We've been focusing on drawing in writer's workshop. If you haven't read about what we've been up to during our drawing unit 

It has SUPER EXCITING conferring with my writers over the last 2 weeks. We are growing in MANY ways. woohoo!

After studying Mo's craft choices...
we decided that we too can illustrate like Mo. 

Onomatopoeia in Kindergarten?
YES!!!!!!

We did this in our Doodle and Drawing Book




MAKES MY HEART HAPPY!!!


Piegon has captured our hearts. 
We love to draw him, paint him, write stories about him, and more. 


Check out the pigeons I have spied around my room this week:















BOOK LOVERS - 

Get your Pigeon Fix here:


No comments:

Post a Comment