Friday, September 6, 2013

Five For Friday


I am linking up with Doodle Bugs with my 



Here are 5 Things about my week...

1. Kindergarten artists make me smile! :)

2. I am head over heels for these Growing Readers!!
(September 1st)
3. The Labor Day weekend was sooooo nice! 
It officially marked the end of summer for us so we checked in to our Summer Bucket List. What a super fun summer with many great memories.
(May 30th)



4. My students LOVED working on our Alphabet Under Construction.

5. I created many goodies for my Growing Readers. (bookmarks, membership cards, wall art, links to songs and games, etc.) Check it out HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been super busy in Kindergarten! I love the picture of them holding books!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a REALLY fun summer. I can' wait until my daughter is old enough to create a summer bucket list. Your students look so excited in that picture - must be true book lovers! ~ Katie D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We have been busy! :) Yes, book lovers for sure! : ) Hope you and your students are off to a great start.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete