Monday, August 19, 2013

iPads in the Classroom


I may have the opportunity to have 5 new iPads in my classroom and I could not be more excited!
I believe having iPads in the classroom will:

*provide my young students the opportunity to gain 21st century skills

*increase student engagement

*allow me to create more lessons that are tailored to each child's individual needs

*be an additional way to implement the common core standards

*provide hands-on learning opportunities

*meet visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learners' needs

*provide extra practice of specific skills

and so much more!

Here are some {GREAT!} iPad resources that I have found:

Common Core Aligned Apps

Symbaloo full of Math and Reading Apps!

 
     Kindergarten Apps


Search for apps based on multiple intelligences, theme or subject area, students' needs, etc.!

You can also search "common core" on iTunes for great apps that address these standards.


There are also many great resources on my Technology Tools link-up!

What other great iPad resources have you found?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing!! This is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is filled with some great ideas. Hope you get the ipads!

    matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete