Friday, May 3, 2013

Five For Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share 5 Things about my week.


1. My students began publishing their favorite special memory books for Young Author's Night. 

I.love.them.so.much. 
:)

The students are VERY excited and I am so proud of them!! 

2. We began studying owls. 
Guess whoooooooooooooo's excited??


How in the world can I choose which projects to do from all of these I have pinned???

3. I am hosting a fun book lovers giveaway.


Want to win one these great books?? Enter HERE


4. We only have 14 days of school left!!!!! 
While I am excited about summer, I am going to miss my class so much. They are wonderful!

5. This made me totally laugh out loud. :)


Have a great weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the first one Amy!!!
    We love the owl ideas! How to choose? And #5 is so us. We have such good intentions on being productive and oops-there went our day!

    We are green with envy for your 14 days! We have 6 whole weeks left! Ugh-we are summer ready!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young Author's Night sounds like so much fun!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the idea of Young Author's Night! I am your newest follower. :) I found you on the linky. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete