Thursday, May 2, 2013

1-2-3 Peas!!


I may or may not have jumped up and down,  with PURE excitement when I picked my students up from library and one of them had this in their hands:


We went right back to the classroom to read it... and, as expected, all of my students LOVED it!!!

I always read LMNO Peas to my kindergarten friends when working on the alphabet or list books. It has been one of our classroom favorites all year... so we were thrilled that Keith Baker decided to keep up the pea fun with 


The illustrations are gorgeous, I love the writing, and I have about 5 different ideas of what we can do with this book. :) 
Hooray for fun mentor texts!!!!!!!

Here is a peek inside: 

You can check it out on Amazon by clicking HERE

Don't forget to enter my book lovers giveaway... I am giving away 2 other awesome new books!

You can enter HERE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment