Sunday, December 4, 2011

{Snakes} by: Will

One of my Growing Writers from last year, Will, comes down to my classroom each morning to give me one of his GIGANTIC hugs and to share fun things about his life (losing teeth, his Halloween costume, interesting things he is learning in 1st grade...)

When he shared that he was writing non-fiction, I was super excited and asked him to share his book with my class. 

Check out Will's book:
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Create a photo collage


Dear Will, 
THANK YOU so much for sharing your AWESOME book with us. My kindergarten friends were so inspired by your writing that they were digging through our non-fiction books all afternoon to collect facts! I love your enthusiasm for writing and your snake book... I am so glad that you chose to share it with me!
Love, 
Mrs. Rider





2 comments:

  1. That growing writer owes a LOT to the GREAT teachers at MES! :) Thank you for providing Will with such an awesome opportunity, Mrs. Rider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The amount Does it Cost to Build a Truck Wash? All things considered, down and filthy some place between $225K to $400K excluding property. I have seen them done less expensive, yet for the most part when it is finished it turns out to a hell of significantly more. check cashing san-diego

    ReplyDelete