Thursday, September 8, 2011

We LOVE Pete the Cat!

WE {LOVE} PETE THE CAT!!!!!

We have had so much fun with Pete the Cat this week.

We read:


and


We watched this:



and this 


We also checked out these great Pete sites:




We made a character map all about Pete:


* idea from: 


We also practiced drawing and watercoloring Pete, just like the book's illustrator James Dean.






Check out our beautiful Pete pictures:





***Cincinnati Parents and Teachers- AWESOME NEWS!!***


The author (Eric Litwin) and illustrator (James Dean) of
 Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes 
and
 Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes 
will be at Joseph Beth in Rookwood tomorrow night: 
Friday, September 9th @ 5:00 p.m. 


I hope to see you there!



1 comment:

  1. :o) thanks for linking to my blog and I am glad I shared something you wanted to use with your students!! We love Pete too!!!

    ReplyDelete