Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pinterest Linky Party

Hi, my name is Amy and I am addicted to Pinterest. 
Really, I just started- but this is getting ridiculous! :)

There are SO MANY creative ideas that people are sharing on Pinterest. My children and I loved making this adorable centerpiece for Madilynn's 4th birthday:

I am currently working on two other projects from Pinterest:

for my classroom

for my daughter's preschool teacher

I was so excited to read that Michelle's Math in the Middle blog was hosting a Pinterest Linky Party


Please consider following me on Pinterest using the button on the left side of my blog.... and joining the fun at Michelle's Pinterest Linky Party

Can't wait to link up! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up to my party!

    You have some super cute pins. :)

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,

    Thank you! It is SO addicting! There are so many great ideas out there! THANKS for hosting the party.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS so addicting! I absolutely love it!! They're going to have to start a Pinterest Anonymous soon, and I'll definitely have to be a memeber :)

    http://firstgradewizards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete