Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fun Educational Songs & Videos

I just found a HUGE collection of great educational songs and videos on YouTube. (Maybe this is really old news, but it is new to me, so I am EXCITED!!)

Have you heard of Harry Kindergarten's Channel on YouTube?
It's awesome!!

I know that my students will just L-O-V-E these!

Here are a few of the math ones that I think my students will enjoy:

I Can Count to 100:


Blasting Off! Counting by 5's to 100



Numbers all Around

Numbers in the Teens


Numbers in the Twenties



Show Me the Money 


Check out more of HarryKindergarten's videos on YouTube: 

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Amy! Thanks for your kind words.

    HarryKindergarten
    (Pete Harry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete Harry!!

    Thanks for stopping by and THANK YOU for making/sharing all of these amazing videos! My kindergarten friends and I just L-O-V-E them!!! Keep 'em coming! : )

    Happy Summer!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete