Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!



Gus made this for me.... using 30 lego pieces!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Dear Kindergarten Friends and Parents,
Thank you very much for making my 30th Birthday so special!
I am so glad that I get to spend time with each of you- laughing, reading, learning, writing, painting, counting, and so much more!
I LOVED all of your surprises! They made me smile! : )
Love,
Mrs. Rider

My kindergarten class surprised me on my birthday. Each student brought in "30" special items as gifts.
Some of the gifts included:

30 pencils
30 stickers
30 tootsie rolls
30 hershey kisses
30 buttons
30 piece lego heart
30 pieces of gum
30 googly eyes
30 M&Ms
30 tootise pops
30 pieces of chocolate
30 words to describe me and our time at kindergarten
and
a beautiful picture book with 30 pages

Check out some of their sweet gifts:









They also made me a HUGE banner and each child made me a birthday card. I was absolutely overwhelmed by their thoughtfulness.
WOW!!



Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment