Sunday, December 12, 2010

Scrapbook Santas, Mrs. Claus, and Elves, Oh My!


One of my favorite bloggers, from First Grade Parade, posted her students' Scrapbook Santas last week. They are adorable!

I couldn't wait for my kindergarten friends to make these because I knew how much they enjoyed creating their Scrapbook Turkeys and I loved how unique each one turned out. I knew this activity would allow my students to be creative. Sure enough as I showed them the idea for Scrapbook Santas they immediately asked if they could make Mrs. Claus and/or the Elves too.

I love all of their creative ideas and I love my Growing Artists!






6 comments:

  1. Keep it up. Thank you so much for sharing this article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mark this Post for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Chrome. Superb Blog!

    ReplyDelete